• treatment and prevention of multisystemic failure, vitamin deficiency and immunosuppression (stress factors, antibiotic therapy);
• convenient for oral use;
• for all animal species from an early age;
• an optimal composition of vitamins, amino acids and microelements;
• high bioavailability of all components;
• increased stress resistance;
• effective immune system work.
(vitamins A, D 3, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, K3, biotin, nicotinamide, folic acid, lysine, methionine, threonine, tryptophan, glycine, selenium, copper, zinc, D-Ca-Pantothenate) solution for oral use
1 L contains 10 000 000 IU of vitamin A, 0.1 g of folic acid, 2 000 000 IU of vitamin D 3, 20 g of lysine, 5 000 mg of vitamin E, 10 g of methionine, 1.25 g of vitamin B1, 10 g of threonine, 2.0 g of vitamin B 2, 2.0 g of tryptophan, 1.5 g of vitamin B6, 5 g of glycine, 0.005 g of vitamin B12, 33 mg of selenium, 0.6 g of vitamin K3, 35 mg of
copper, 0.015 g of biotin, 45 mg of zinc, 10 g of nicotinamide, 3.28 g of D-Ca-Pantothenate and excipients – castor oil, sodium citrate, distilled water.