(spore-forming bacteria, trace elements, vitamins, betaine) oral water-soluble powder
Stabilization of intestinal microflora;
Recovery after vaccination and treatment in order to supply additional nutrients;
Reduction of stress effects;
Treatment and prevention of small intestinal and large intestinal diarrhea and intussusception in pets.
Co-administration of the feed additive with antibacterial drugs affecting gram-positive bacteria can cause a partial decrease in the drug efficacy.
The feed additive is a complex containing 4 groups of water-soluble components.
1. spore-forming bacteria: Bacillus subtilis, strain DSM 5750 and Bacillus licheniformis, strain DSM 5749, at a 1:1 ratio, in the concentration of 1.6х109 spores/g, cultivated from soil and soy;
2. trace elements in chelated form of zinc, copper and manganese;
3. vitamins В 1, В2, В3, В5, В6, В12, К3;
Package size: 50 g plastic vials.
The feed additive is administered via feed or water for 10 days at the following doses:
• dogs under 5 kg – 0.2 g; dogs over 5 kg – 0.5 g;
• cats – 0.1 g;
• minipigs (< 10 kg) – 0.5 g;
• rabbits (1-2 kg) – 0.1 g/day.